Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Baby Tray and baby cards

I am going to be adding many items to my ETSY page in the coming week. The first being an Altered Silver Tray done for a baby photo.  The tray is approximately 12 1/2 inches in diameter.  This tray is for a baby girl but I would be happy to do a tray for a boy or in more neutral colors if anyone needs one.  Each tray is one of a kind so I can't really tell you what size yours would be.  If you would like to order one I can give you an idea of the size of the trays I currently have waiting to be altered and you can pick a size. 

As you can see in the photos I have made a photo mat for a 3 inch by 5 inch photo. You simply but carefully pull off the white paper and adhere your photo in it's place.  If you send me the photo I can do it for you before I mail the tray to you.

These trays are $50 each.  If you need me to alter a photo to fit the colors of the tray I can do that in Photoshop Elements but there would be an additional cost to do that. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment