Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 Reasons I Love You

I enjoy scrap-booking both with paper and digitally using PhotoShop Elements. I hope to do more of the digital so that I can do a scrap-book about my parents for all their grandchildren. If I make it digitally I can have a copy printed for each of them.

Ali Edwards is a favorite scrap-booking teacher of mine. Currently I am taking an  online class with her at Big Picture Classes about scrap-booking yesterday and today. She designs digital templates for scrap-booking that are sold at DesignerDigitals. I purchased the Love You Because layered template to make a book for my husband for Valentine's Day.

The picture below is the front cover of the book. It's a really fun project and could be used for a gift at any time as it is not specific to Valentine's Day in any way.  You can do it for a child, a friend or your husband as I did.  I know another blogger that did one for each of her children for this past Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment