Monday, October 18, 2010

Wendy Vecchi Class at Queen's Ink

Hi, I had a great weekend at Queen's Ink in Savage MD taking two classes with Wendy Vecchi. I have to say if you ever get a chance to take a class with Wendy - DO!  She's a great teacher!  The first class I took was a technique class much of which I already knew. But - I really did learn so much!  I have spent hours today playing with several ideas that I came home the class with.

The second class was an art piece that we made. I will be adding a photo of my project soon. I tend not to finish projects in class b/c I like to do the finishing work in the quiet of my studio. Check back to see what I made in the class.

Queen's Ink is a wonderful store in the old Savage Mill. They specialize in art stamps, papers, inks, and wonderful classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment