Monday, May 24, 2010

Donna Downey's INSPIRED 2010

I have been gone for the past three weekends!!! Wonderful but tiring but inspiring!  First weekend was spent in Virginia Beach with Mike for Mother's Day. We had never visited there before. We loved the boardwalk but the town is too busy for us. We like small beach towns. 

Then I was off to Donna Downey's INSPIRED event in Charlotte NC. I spent 3 days  with wonderful crafty artsy women and it was wonderful. We had fabulous teachers that pushed us beyond our comfort zones. I came home with many projects to finish and several new friends.  

My first class was a jewelry class and I met Rosemary and Lawren in that class. We enjoyed each others support and encouragement and ended up together in all our classes!  Thanks ladies for a great time. Looking forward to seeing you both next year at Inspired and if you ever are in the Wash. DC area please let me know so we can get together outside of Inspired. 

Yesterday we got home from NC again. This time we were at our niece Elizabeth's wedding in Winston-Salem. She was a beautiful bride in a wonderful wedding. They wedding and reception were at Deacon Tower at  WakeForest University and it was really a beautiful setting.  We wish Chip and Elizabeth all the best as they start their married life together in Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment