Thursday, March 11, 2010

Handmade Books

Today I listed two new books in my store. I absolutely adore the first one - I hope you have someone that you could give it to.  It is a baby book that I think is unisex and can be used as a shower gift or a new mom gift. It could be passed around a baby shower and have all the guests sign and give bits of wisdom for the new mom or it could hold the special first photos of the baby. Another idea would be for a new mom to write in and keep her thoughts to pass on to the child later in life.

The second book is a smaller journal - notes book that has a wonderful saying on the front. Each book is one of a kind with buttons for embellishment.
Please let me know what think of them and if there are books that you would like to see made and put in my store.

1 comment:

  1. What cute books! A GREAT product!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the comment about the shower curtain.
    I'm still a little up in the air... but I'm leaning towards the large white ruffle, on the bottom!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete